Votes so far: 409
Lists Jokes: Best and Worst Comments Taken From MIT Course Evaluation Guide
Best and Worst Comments Taken From MIT Course Evaluation Guide
1. "Text is useless. I use it to kill roaches in my room."
2. "He teaches like Speedy Gonzalez on a caffeine high."
3. "In class, the syllabus is more important than you are."
4. "Help! I've fallen asleep and I can't wake up!"
5. "Text makes a satisfying 'thud' when dropped on the floor."
6. "The class is worthwhile because I need it for the degree."
7. "His blackboard technique puts Rembrandt to shame"
8. "Textbook is confusing...someone with a knowledge of English should
9. "Have you ever fallen asleep in class and awoke in another? That's the
way I felt all term."
10. "This class was a religious experience for me...I had to take it all on
11. "The recitation instructor would make a good parking lot attendant.
Tries to tell you where to go, but you can never understand him."
12. "Problems sets are a decoy to lure you away from potential exam
13. "Recitation was great. It was so confusing that I forgot who I was, where
I was, and what I was doing--It's a great stress reliever."
14. "He is one of the best teachers I have had...He is well-organized,
presents good lectures, and creates interest in the subject. I hope my
comments don't hurt his chances of getting tenure."
15. "I would sit in class and stare out the window at the squirrels. They've
got a cool nest in the tree."
16. "The absolute value of the TA was less than epsilon."
17. "TA steadily improved throughout the course...I think he started drinking
and it really loosened him up."
18. "Information was presented like a ruptured fire hose--spraying in all
directions--no way to stop it."
19. "I never bought the text. My $60 was better spent on the Led Zeppelin
tapes that I used while doing the problem sets"
20. "What's the quality of the text? 'Text is printed on high quality
21. "The course was very thorough. What wasn't covered in class was covered
on the final exam."
Sent by : N/A