10. You've got a lovely pair of W-2's.
9. Please, baby, let me withhold you.
8. Technically, having sex with me is a charitable gift.
7. In my office, 'I.R.S.' stands for 'I'm really sexy.'
6. If I help you screw Uncle Sam, can I be next?
5. You're entitled to a $5,000 tax break on your municipal bond income...now let's do it."
4. Let's fill out a 1040 -- you're a 10, and I'm 40.
3. You're the kind of girl I could take home to mother -- which is good, since I still live with her.
2. Lady, you make my pants file for an extension.
1. Nice assets.
From "The Late Show with David Letterman", 04/09/1998