10. American TV viewers the least demanding in the world.
9. Good looks not necessary for success in late-night TV.
8. Try and find a Slurpee in Belgium, Chester.
7. The flowing, musical sound of our national language, Spanish.
6. More big-chested strippers than the rest of the world put together.
5. Unlimited freedom to add the phrase "stone cold" to your name.
4. We got Hasselhoff!
3. Name another country that has a North and South Dakota.
2. In any other country, Jerry Springer would have been executed by now.
1. It's where all my stuff is.
From "The Late Show with David Letterman", 07/03/1998